Birthday Fun!

I had a wonderful birthday! Will surprised me at work with a beautiful arrangement of flowers (my favorite) and one of my students bought me my favorite latte from Starbucks. The sophomores and I participated in a murder mystery all day at school. We all played unsuspecting characters working together to solve a mysterious murder. (It's a lot like the game Clue.) It was a blast!!! After work I had Bible study, which is the perfect way to end any day. My favorite thing about my birthday is hearing from everyone I love all in one day. Thank you to everyone who thought about me on my birthday. I love y'all more than you know!!!


Characters for the Murder Mystery (a.k.a Mrs. Means' Sophomore Class)


Thank you Honey for my beautiful flowers!!! (Thanks Mrs. Christen for the delicious cookies (hidden under the foil you see in this picture). The icing was out of this world.)


Thanks Mrs. Bell and Alison for making me such a delicious chocolate cake for my birthday. It was as delicious as it was beautiful!


I posted this picture just for the girls in Bible study. Inside joke :)


Me and the Bible study girls. (and Mrs. Bell who is taking the picture because I forgot how to use the timer on my camera.)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy belated biethday! The boys and I texted you a picture of them to say happy birthday but I think I may not have your correct cell phone number because it did not go through. Call me sometime so I can get the right number!