Senior Sunrise

Hello to all our family, friends, and fellow bloggers. My apologies for not posting anything in a while but Will and I have been enjoying the last little bit of our summer all the while gearing up for the fall semester.


Will’s classes started last week and today was my first day of school. This year I am the senior class advisor and its WCS tradition that the senior class meet at the lake to watch the sunrise on the first day of school. So, the senior class and I were up REALLY early this morning to watch the sunrise together. God blessed us with a gorgeous sunrise and a beautiful morning. After the lake, we drove to the school and had a delicious breakfast prepared by parents and volunteers. It was a wonderful way to begin the day.


The rest of the day went very well. It was great to see my students from last year and even more exciting to meet all of the new students that are attending WCS this year. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved the first day of school. I love everything about it…the school supplies, the first day of school outfit, the new book bag, the start of a new school year…I just genuinely love every part of the first day of school. I’m exited to see what God is going to do this school year at WCS and thankful that I can be a part of it.


I’m ending this post with pictures of the Senior Sunrise this morning! Thank you for praying for us this week. We love you more than you know. (P.S I promise not to let an entire month pass without posting on our blog…so come visit us again soon!)



WCS Senior Class 2009



Senior Sunrise 2008

0 comments: