Blog Holiday Makeover

I hope everyone enjoys our holiday makeover. In addition to the holiday decor, I've learned how to incorporate music into our blog. Now when you visit us at our blog you can listen to music while you read our posts (just make sure your mute button isn't on, unless you mean for it to be on in case your at work or whatever, OR that your volume isn't up as loud as it can possibly go...I'm only warning you from personal experience.) Lastly, I've learned how to post a fun new slide show full of pictures. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season!

1 comments:

Heather Ryan said...

Hi friend! I just started a blog site, so I thought I'd leave you the address. It is www.jandhryan.blogspot.com. I miss you and hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas!