All Things Texas

Will and I arrived to Texas safely last night around midnight.  It's been a really stressful couple of weeks and it's good to be home.  We drove to Texas this year.  Will and I love road trips and we had lots to talk about.  We stayed in Nashville with family on Thursday evening (about half way from Rochester to Texas).  We had a wonderful time with cousin Mandy and her sweet family.  Will and I look forward to seeing them again on our way home.  


Today, my family and I went to a true "Texas/Cowboy" store.  It was good to be surrounded with all things Texas.  

Will and I will be posting on our blog regularly.  We want to capture every moment of our time here.  But for now, enjoy our first Texas pictures.  











1 comments:

The Milams said...

Welcome back to Texas!Loved seeing ya'll!!!