Alive and Well

For anyone who was worried that Will and I had fallen off the face of the earth...we're checking in and saying hi.


We've had a VERY busy beginning to the New Year. After returning from our fabulous trip home during the Christmas break, I jumped into work with both feet and found myself swamped with things to do. Will and I were only home about two weeks before we were back in Texas for a short trip to Lubbock and El Paso. Thanks to the combination of generous germ sharing from multiple plane rides and flip flopping from sub zero temperatures in NY and the cooler weather in Texas...I've been sick for the past week. I'm almost fully recovered and feeling MUCH better. Will came home last night after spending some time with our families in Denton/Dallas and Mt Pleasant. He's not been feeling very well either and now he has pink eye in both eyes! We're really just pitiful, if I do say so myself.

Anyway, all that aside, we're doing well. I didn't want anyone to think I'd abandoned our blog. Hopefully, we'll be settling into our "normal" routine this week and I'll have more time to regularly post updates. I finally had time today to change the Christmas decor to something a little more fitting for the month of LOVE!

Well, I hear Will calling for me and Gracie is barking so I have to go for now. Talk to y'all soon.

0 comments: